Medical, Health and Education Ltd is a medical supplies business based in Swadlincote, Derbyshire, UK. We provide a broad range of services and products relating to health and well-being. These are available to healthcare professionals, companies and private individuals alike (via a GP).
We specialise in drug and alcohol awareness, drug and alcohol testing, policy development and review services. Our UKAS accredited laboratory services cover drug and alcohol confirmations along with a wide range of medical diagnostic tests.
We are based in the Midlands, but we supply and train businesses all over the UK. We add to our range on a regular basis, but we currently provide the following products and services:
Drug and alcohol testing and training services:
- Workplace drug and alcohol policy development.
- Drug and alcohol policy review.
- Policy development workshops.
- Drug awareness training.
- Alcohol awareness training.
- Training in workplace drug testing procedures.
- On-site sample collection / drug and alcohol testing.
- Laboratory confirmation services under full chain of custody.
- Emergency response sample collection services with 24/7 two hour callout.
- Hair drug testing services.
- Medical review and result interpretation.
- Drug education for schools and colleges.
- Occupational health services and health surveillance.
Drug and alcohol testing products:
- Single urine drug test cassettes.
- 10 panel drug test cups for urine testing. These test for Amphetamines (AMP), Benzodiazepines (BZO), Cannabis (THC), Cocaine (COC), Ketamine (KET), MDMA / Ecstasy (MDMA), Methadone (MTD), Methamphetamines (MET), Opiates (MOP) and Tramadol (TML).
- 6 drug saliva drug test barrels for testing oral fluid. These screen for Amphetamines (AMP), Benzodiazepines (BZO), Cannabis (THC), Cocaine (COC), Methamphetamines (MET) and Opiates (OPI).
- Cocaine surface drug test wipes / swabs.
- Saliva alcohol test strips.
- Disposable breath alcohol testing kits.
- Digital electronic breathalyser units, including the popular AL7000 (non evidential) and the Alcometer 500 (Evidential).
- Individually sealed breathalyser mouthpieces.
- Sensor replacement chips for the AL6000 and AL7000 breathalyser units.
- Disposable vinyl or nitrile gloves.
Our on-site medical diagnostic test kits include:
- Coronavirus test kits for COVID-19 antibodies. (Both IgM and IgG antibodies).
- Coronavirus PCR testing via swabs (with a 48-hour turnaround).
Physical products are delivered either by Royal Mail or 24 hour courier. Training can be delivered in person or as a distance learning solution via Microsoft Teams or Google Meet.
We deliver products and services to the following regions:
East Midlands, East of England, Greater London, North East, North West, Northern Ireland, Scotland, South East, South West, Wales, West Midlands, Yorkshire and the Humber.
We also cover the following cities and counties and any surrounding areas:
Aberdeenshire, Angus, Antrim, Argyll & Bute, Armagh, Ayrshire, Banffshire, Barnsley, Basildon, Basingstoke, Bath, Bath and North East Somerset, Bedford, Bedfordshire, Berkshire, Berwickshire, Birkenhead, Birmingham, Blackburn, Blackpool, Blaenau Gwent, Bolton, Borders, Bournemouth, Bracknell, Bradford, Bridgend, Brighton and Hove, Bristol, Buckinghamshire, Burnley, Burton upon Trent, Bury, Caerphilly, Caithness, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, Cardiff, Carlisle, Carmarthenshire, Ceredigion, Chatham, Chelmsford, Cheltenham, Cheshire, Chester, Chesterfield, Clackmannanshire, Colchester, Conwy, Cornwall, County Durham, Coventry, Crawley, Cumbria, Darlington, Denbighshire, Derby, Derbyshire, Devon, Doncaster, Dorset, Down, Dudley, Dumfries & Galloway, Dunbartonshire, East Ayrshire, East Dunbartonshire, East Lothian, East Renfrewshire, East Riding of Yorkshire, East Sussex, Eastbourne, England, Essex, Exeter, Fermanagh, Fife, Flintshire, Gateshead, Gillingham, Gloucester, Gloucestershire, Greater London, Greater Manchester, Grimsby, Guildford, Gwynedd, Halifax, Hampshire, Harlow, Harrogate, Hartlepool, Hastings, Hemel Hempstead, Herefordshire, Hertfordshire, High Wycombe, Highland, Huddersfield, Inverclyde, Ipswich, Isle of Anglesey, Isle of Wight, Isles of Scilly, Kent, Kincardineshire, Kingston upon Hull, Lanarkshire, Lancashire, Leeds, Leicester, Leicestershire, Lincoln, Lincolnshire, Liverpool, London, Londonderry, Luton, Maidstone, Manchester, Mansfield, Merseyside, Merthyr Tydfil, Middlesbrough, Midlothian, Milton Keynes, Monmouthshire, Moray, Neath Port Talbot, Newcastle upon Tyne, Newcastle-under-Lyme, Newport, Norfolk, North Ayrshire, North Lanarkshire, North Somerset, North Yorkshire, Northampton, Northamptonshire, Northern Ireland, Northumberland, Norwich, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, Nuneaton, Oldham, Orkney, Oxford, Oxfordshire, Pembrokeshire, Perth & Kinross, Peterborough, Plymouth, Poole, Portsmouth, Powy, Preston, Reading, Redditch, Renfrewshire, Rhondda Cynon Taff, Rochdale, Rotherham, Rutland, Salford, Scotland, Scunthorpe, Sheffield, Shetland, Shrewsbury, Shropshire, Slough, Solihull, Somerset, South Ayrshire, South Gloucestershire, South Lanarkshire, South Shields, South Yorkshire, Southampton, Southend-on-Sea, Southport, St Albans, St Helens, Staffordshire, Stevenage, Stirlingshire, Stockport, Stockton-on-Tees, Stoke-on-Trent, Suffolk, Sunderland, Surrey, Sutton Coldfield, Swansea, Swindon, Telford, Torfaen, Tyne & Wear, Tyrone, Vale of Glamorgan, Wakefield, Wales, Walsall, Warrington, Warwickshire, Watford, West Bromwich, West Dunbartonshire, West Lothian, West Midlands, West Sussex, West Yorkshire, Western Isles, Weston-Super-Mare, Wigan, Wiltshire, Woking, Wolverhampton, Worcester, Worcestershire, Worthing, Wrexham, and York.
Want to learn more? Our recent health articles include: