Substance misuse has been proven to increase accidents, ill health, absenteeism and to reduce productivity, which costs companies thousands of pounds every year. To help employers combat this, MHE is pleased to offer an easy, cost effective means of raising drug awareness.
In order to combat drug and alcohol misuse in the workplace, it is necessary to raise awareness amongst managers, supervisors and staff, arming yourselves with the knowledge necessary to tackle this problem and create a safer, happier, substance-free working environment.
We provide practical, straight-forward and comprehensive training seminars, conducted on your premises and tailored to suit your individual company needs.
We supply everything you could possibly need to successfully raise drug awareness within your organisation, along with easy to use on-site drug and alcohol tests (with free technical support), UKAS accredited laboratory services, and training/consultancy in policy development and implementation – all at competitive prices which are kind to your budget. Everything you need to operate a successful drug and alcohol testing policy.
MHE training seminars start at just £347 plus VAT, covering the following topics and much more:-
- How substance misuse affects a company.
- Which substances are abused and important information about them.
- Interesting and informative facts about recognising the effects, signs and symptoms of drug misuse.
- How to recognise the paraphernalia associated with drug use.
- How to develop a successful drugs and alcohol policy.
- How to implement a written drugs and alcohol policy, as recommended by the Health and Safety Executive.
- Drug screening in the workplace and the surrounding issues.
- Methods of a low cost start-up so that every company can afford to have a policy in place.